Google Play Store Review

Updated 16.10.2019

Google Play is a digital distribution service operated and developed by Google LLC. It is the official app store for the Android operating system, where users can directly download apps, music, eBooks, movies and games onto their Android device. Most of the apps are completely free, but there's also paid or subscription based ones
Likes 12,499


Our rate (9.8)
Price: Free
Category :
Developer :
Sponsored Link

Google Play (previously Android Market) is a digital distribution service operated and developed by Google LLC. It serves as the official app store for the Android operating system, allowing users to browse and download applications developed with the Android software development kit and published through Google. Google Play also serves as a digital media store, offering music, books, movies, and television programs.

Google Play was launched on March 6, 2012, bringing together the Android Market, Google Music, and the Google eBook store under one brand, marking a shift in Google's digital distribution strategy. The services included in the Google Play are Google Play Books, Google Play Games, Google Play Movies & TV and Google Play Music. Following their re-branding, Google has gradually expanded the geographical support for each of the services. Google Play is available worldwide, with only a handful of exceptions, while Google Play Music, Books and Movies & TV are mainly supported in America, parts of Europe and parts of Asia.

Applications are available through Google Play either free of charge or at a cost. Google allows users to purchase content with credit or debit cards, carrier billing, gift cards, or through PayPal. Users can request refunds within 48 hours after a purchase if "something you bought isn't working, isn't what you expected, was bought by accident, or you changed your mind about the purchase". The apps can be downloaded directly on an Android device through the Play Store mobile app or by deploying the application to a device from the Google Play website. Applications exploiting hardware capabilities of a device can be targeted to users of devices with specific hardware components, such as a motion sensor (for motion-dependent games) or a front-facing camera (for online video calling). Android apps can ask for or require certain permissions on the device, including access to body sensors, calendar, camera, contacts, location, microphone, phone, SMS, and storage. The Google Play store had over 82 billion app downloads in 2016 and has reached over 3.5 million apps published in 2017.

Furthermore, developers in over 150 locations can distribute apps on Google Play, though not every location supports merchant registration. To distribute apps, developers have to pay a one-time $25 registration fee for a Google Play Developer Console account. App developers can control which countries an app is distributed to, as well as the pricing for the app and in-app purchases in each country. Developers receive 70% of the application price, while the remaining 30% goes to the distribution partner and operating fees.


Select Device to get Review
Price: Free
Category :
Developer :
Sponsored Link

About ..

Pros/Cons
Pros
- Large number of categories
- Refunds for paid apps available
- Easy navigation
- Nice design
Cons
- No search filters
- Regional display of apps
Others..


Search
Premium for Free!
Get access to all premium content and much more games and apps and support!

FREE
Send Us Your APP!
Send us Free your APP to our Store. Free Stats, Review, Downloads..

Contact with Us
SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
Subscribe to our weekly Newsletter and receive updates via email.
Others..

Others..


Disclosure Our mission is to give people ability to show only best search results and reviews. Because of that we provide you with a huge choice of results, reviews, best-tasting video games and apps, gaming news , shopping and much more. Please note that we are not affiliated with any game or app software developer unless specified otherwise. All the games and apps software you can find in our catalog or search results are genuine and has not been modified in any way.

Usmook.com
Group Network. This site is optimizated for
Unite State

usmook.com 2015© Gowa internet mobile SL VAT ID: B87495891. All Rights Reserved. TOS | Contact | About us | We use cookies for our sercices. If you use this web, you accept the T&S. More information
By using our services you accept the use of our own cookies and third-party partners More information Close